At Tokai Rika Create Corporation, we have positioned global environmental issues such as climate change as one of the top priorities in our management policy.
- We acknowledge that global environmental conservation is one of the most important issues in business, and strive to achieve harmony and symbiosis between all our activities and the natural environment.
- We will contribute to society through the domestic and international sales of environmentally friendly products, parts and materials produced by outsourcing, utilizing our characteristics as a technical proposal-type fabless company in the fields of automobiles, construction and agricultural vehicles, home appliances, and electronic and electric devices. To further strengthen our climate change actions, we will promote business activities that have the long-term business objective of cutting CO2 emissions.
- We will work to continually improve our environmental management system and prevent environmental pollution.
- In conducting our business activities, we will comply with all laws, ordinance and other regulations related to our company’s environmental aspects. We will also adhere to any other requirements with which we agree.
- We will develop and periodically review effective environmental activities having set annual environmental targets and objectives prioritizing the following:
- Developing and supplying environmentally friendly products and parts
- Reducing CO2 emissions in corporate activities
- We will distribute this Environmental Policy among our employees and everyone else who works for our company, and implement training and promotion activities enabling them to fully understand and act in accordance with it.
We will also release this Environmental Policy to organizations and individuals outside our company.
June 2, 2015